Fruity Strawberry Shake
My husband, Mike and I developed this shake through trial and error. This is our favorite version of a versatile recipe. You can easily customize the flavor by changing any of the ingredients.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups Neapolitan ice cream
- 1 small firm banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, banana and milk; cover and process until smooth. Add the preserves and ice cream topping; cover and process until well combined. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 389 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Fruity Strawberry Shake in Reminisce Extra April 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.