Strawberry or blueberry yogurt also work with the flavors in this smoothie. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cherry juice blend
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Red grapes and fresh strawberries, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 20-30 seconds or until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with grapes and strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 137 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
Originally published as All fruity smoothie in Healthy Cooking August/September 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.