Fruity Sherbet Dessert
"Simple and refreshing, this dressed-up sherbet is a real treat in the heat of summer," assures Rhonda Robertson of Casper, Wyoming. "I often serve it on special occasions, too, and in late winter, when everyone's eager for spring. With only four ingredients, it's a breeze to make."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes2-1/2 quarts (20 servings)
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet, softened
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 medium firm bananas, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Place sherbet in a large bowl. Fold in remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours or until firm.