- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) dry red wine
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec or additional orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium peach or nectarine, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- In a pitcher, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda and fruit. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forFruity Sangria
"So delicious! We used a bottle of Merlot & 1 can of Sprite Zero. Yum!- Theresa"