Fruity Rice Salad
Ranch dressing adds a little "zip" to this fresh, flavorful salad. It makes a great lunch or supper on a hot summer day when you feel like eating something a little less filling.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup small green grapes
- 1/2 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup drained mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing and salt. Fold in chicken, rice, celery and fruit. Cover and chill until ready to serve; add almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 486 calories, 34g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 719mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Fruity Rice Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook