Fruity Rice Salad
Ranch dressing adds a little "zip" to this fresh, flavorful salad. It makes a great lunch or supper on a hot summer day when you feel like eating something a little less filling.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 3/4 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup small green grapes
- 1/2 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup drained mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, salad dressing and salt. Fold in chicken, rice, celery and fruit. Cover and chill until ready to serve; add almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 486 calories, 34g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 719mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as Fruity Rice Salad in Country Chicken Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.