- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky honey butter biscuits
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Separate dough into eight biscuits; cut biscuits into fourths.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugars. Dip biscuits in melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Place biscuits in a greased 10-1/4-in. cast-iron skillet. Top with fresh berries; dollop with cream cheese. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFruity Pull-Apart Bread
"Pull apart breads are something I like to serve at holiday brunches. This one is a little different with the fruit. Delicious and will make it again!"
"I cut the butter and sugar by about half and this was still awesome. Pretty easy to put together too. I set my oven timer for 30 minutes and it was done, so I would recommend checking on it a little early."
"Delicious!!!! Will definitely make again and again!"