- 1/2 medium lemon, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons sherry or additional unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. Sprinkle roast with salt, pepper and ginger. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Pour fruit mixture over roast. Place apple and parsley around roast. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Transfer meat to a serving platter. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFruity Pork Roast
"This is a repeat request at home, this is so delicious. I shared it with my mom, and she has made it quite a few times as well."