- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon oat bran
- 1/3 cup chopped tart apple
- 1 medium firm banana, diced
- 1/4 cup halved seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Milk or yogurt, optional
- In a large bowl, toss the first seven ingredients; divide between two small bowls. Serve with milk or yogurt if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFruity Oatmeal
"Delicious! I enjoyed this oatmeal for an after work snack. I added cashews and macadamias and left out bananas and grapes--just to add more protein. Thank you, Sarah, for sharing this recipe."
"I put pears instead of apples and I didn't use bananas because we didn't have any but it still tasted superb! Very sweet!"