- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and blend until well mixed. Add honey and ice; cover and process on high until the ice is crushed and mixture is foamy. Pour into glasses. Yield: about 4 cups.
Reviews forFruity Milk Shakes
"This is one of our favorite smoothies."
"I don't believe this picture goes with the recipe that includes ice cubes and says to serve it in a glass."