Fruity Mango Dessert
Mango and orange juice make a delightful drizzling sauce for fresh fruit in this quick and nutritious recipe sent in by Jim Gales of Glendale, Wisconsin.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 20 fresh raspberries
- Divide the strawberries between two dessert dishes. Place the orange juice and mango in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Spoon over the berries. Top with kiwi and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 130 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Originally published as Mango Fruit Parfaits in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005