Fruity Lime Salad Mold
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; chill until syrupy. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pineapple; stir into cooled gelatin.
- Fold in whipped cream, pecans and cherries. Pour into a 4-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 13, 2019
Every holiday we would insist my Aunt Edie make this. She gave me the recipe before she died. We still think of her while we gobble it down.
Feb 15, 2010
I have a mold just like the one pictured for this recipe! This is so good that if there happens to be a little bit left, my family members will fight good-naturedly over who gets it. I think the garnish of lime slices and maraschino cherries is gorgeous. I want to do that the next time I make this.