Fruity Horseradish Cream Cheese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup apple jelly, warmed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed. Stir in horseradish and mustard until blended. Stir in spreadable fruit; spoon over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 73 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Nov 29, 2013
My 13 year old son made this! He wanted to make an appetizer for the Thanksgiving. Having all the ingredients on hand, I gave him the recipe. This dish stole the show! Guests could not get enough of it. We did add an extra tablespoon of horseradish-- we like things with a kick!
Dec 22, 2011
My family really enjoyed this recipe and asked for it again. It is delicious and I made it just as the recipe directed.
Dec 15, 2011
I made this for a brunch, and it was delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and spicy.
Aug 12, 2010
This is so easy, yet so delicious!
Jan 1, 2010
I made this dish for New Year's Eve and it was a big hit with everyone. I loved the different flavors between the jelly and horseradish. Did not change anything in the recipe and I will be making it again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.