Fruity Horseradish Cream Cheese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup apple jelly, warmed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/3 cup apricot spreadable fruit
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed. Stir in horseradish and mustard until blended. Stir in spreadable fruit; spoon over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 73 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 29, 2013
My 13 year old son made this! He wanted to make an appetizer for the Thanksgiving. Having all the ingredients on hand, I gave him the recipe. This dish stole the show! Guests could not get enough of it. We did add an extra tablespoon of horseradish-- we like things with a kick!
Dec 22, 2011
My family really enjoyed this recipe and asked for it again. It is delicious and I made it just as the recipe directed.
Dec 15, 2011
I made this for a brunch, and it was delicious! Just the right amount of sweet and spicy.
Aug 12, 2010
This is so easy, yet so delicious!
Jan 1, 2010
I made this dish for New Year's Eve and it was a big hit with everyone. I loved the different flavors between the jelly and horseradish. Did not change anything in the recipe and I will be making it again.