Fruity Cranberry Punch Recipe
The women's group from our church has held its Christmas potluck at my home for more than 20 years. I never fail to serve this rich and creamy fruit punch...everyone enjoys it.
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 to 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a large punch bowl, combine juices, 1-1/2 cups sugar, almond extract and ice cream. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Just before serving, beat cream in a bowl. Gradually add the remaining sugar, beat until soft peaks form. Whisk gently into chilled juice mixture. Add ginger ale. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: about 7 quarts.
1 cup: 236 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fruity Cranberry Punch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC