Fruity Crab Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, crab, oranges and grapes.
- Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey and ginger; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 322 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Jan 14, 2014
I thought this was a wonderful pasta salad and it's my new favorite. This was the 1st time I've paired crab, pasta, and fruit... what a combination! This will be a great addition to my recipe collection.
Jun 4, 2013
Both my husband/I love crab salad. Had never thought about adding fruit before; very clever idea. Grapes are one of our favorite summer treats, so we will definitely be enjoying this all summer long. Thank you for sharing recipe, Darlene. KathyJ.
Feb 10, 2012
Very tasty. The ginger was a little too strong for my husband. Will adjust next time. Had it for dinner with a small bowl of Navy Bean Soup.
Jun 13, 2010
This recipe was easy to prepare and perfect for packing in a cooler to take with us. Read my full review herehttp://muminbloom.blogspot.com/2010/06/recipe-fruity-crab-pasta-salad.html
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.