Here’s a sparkly and refreshing beverage that couldn’t be easier to make, promises Bernadette Bennett in Waco, Texas. And it’s pretty enough to double as dessert if you serve it with dinner!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 quart white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 medium orange, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- Ice cubes, optional
- In a 2-qt. punch bowl or pitcher, combine the grape juice, soda and fruit. Serve with ice if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 88 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Fruity Cooler in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006