Fruity Cookie Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 large soft chocolate chips cookies
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Spread whipped topping over cookies. Top with the kiwi and strawberries. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 24, 2010
Terrific, easy recipe for dessert, esp in summer or when camping (if you have a way of keeping the whipped topping cold). Also easy to increase for large groups. I used Cool Whip, Pepperidge Farm's Soft-Baked cookies, and Hershey's choc sauce, which made it even easier! Kids should love this recipe! This one's a keeper!