Fruity Cookie Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 large soft chocolate chips cookies
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Spread whipped topping over cookies. Top with the kiwi and strawberries. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 24, 2010
Terrific, easy recipe for dessert, esp in summer or when camping (if you have a way of keeping the whipped topping cold). Also easy to increase for large groups. I used Cool Whip, Pepperidge Farm's Soft-Baked cookies, and Hershey's choc sauce, which made it even easier! Kids should love this recipe! This one's a keeper!