Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad
Juicy chicken and a medley of sweet fruit jazz up crisp salad greens. Topped with a refreshing poppyseed dressing, this salad tastes too good to be light!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 12 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.