Fruity Chicken Tossed Salad
Juicy chicken and a medley of sweet fruit jazz up crisp salad greens. Topped with a refreshing poppyseed dressing, this salad tastes too good to be light!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 12 cups Italian-blend salad greens
- 3 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, chicken, oranges and grapes. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 217 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Tossed Lettuce, Fruit & Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.