Fruity Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium cantaloupe, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Place lettuce on two salad plates; top with chicken and fruit. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 341 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fruit, 1 fat.
Jul 12, 2014
Excellent summer salad
May 3, 2011
Apr 25, 2010
Fruity chicken salad is one we make whenever we have all the ingredients. It's one we love and one we'll be making many more times, as it's so simple and tastes so good. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box.
Apr 25, 2010
I make a fruited chicken salad, too. Except I cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, add chopped celery, blueberries and chopped nuts (any type). Add a creamy dressing.Then put into seeded cantalope halves. Top off with a perfect strawberry and you have a beautiful, low calorie lunch or dinner.
Aug 14, 2009
This salad is quite delicious, especially with the fresh berries. It definitely gets an A+ -- do try soon!!
Aug 12, 2009
This is a recipe I will definately try!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.