Fruity Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium cantaloupe, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Place lettuce on two salad plates; top with chicken and fruit. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFruity Chicken Salad with Raspberry Dressing
"Excellent summer salad"
"This salad is quite delicious, especially with the fresh berries. It definitely gets an A+ -- do try soon!!"
"This is a recipe I will definately try!"