Fruity Cereal Bars Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apple
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2. Press into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray; cool completely. Cut into squares. Yield: 20 servings.
1 bar: 111 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Fruity Cereal Bars
"They are sooo good and don't need any changes or additions."
"Love this simple recipe, all my guests have asked for this recipe"