VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apple
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray; cool completely. Cut into squares. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Fruity Cereal Bars in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p30
Reviews forFruity Cereal Bars
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2010
"They are sooo good and don't need any changes or additions."
Reviewed May. 20, 2008
"Love this simple recipe, all my guests have asked for this recipe"