- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apple
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray; cool completely. Cut into squares. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forFruity Cereal Bars
"They are sooo good and don't need any changes or additions."
"Love this simple recipe, all my guests have asked for this recipe"