Fruity Cereal Bars
With dried apple and cranberries, these crispy cereal bars are perfect for snacks or brown-bag lunches. —Giovanna Kranenberg, Cambridge, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray; cool completely. Cut into squares.