Fruity Cereal Bars
With dried apple and cranberries, these crispy cereal bars are perfect for snacks or brown-bag lunches. —Giovanna Kranenberg, Cambridge, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray; cool completely. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 bar: 111 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Feb 23, 2020
These are a greatcoat way to bring fruit into a traditional snack. So easy!
Sep 6, 2010
They are sooo good and don't need any changes or additions.
May 20, 2008
Love this simple recipe, all my guests have asked for this recipe