Fruited Turkey Salads
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the turkey, peaches and blueberries. Serve on lettuce leaves; sprinkle with walnuts.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 274 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 12, 2010
Absolutely great combination of flavors. I trimmed some of the calories by using non-fat/light/sugarless items. Also used chicken versus turkey.
Jul 10, 2010
I make a similar salad with chicken and apples rather than turkey and peaches-I will try this version next time. I agree with the person who said don't be a slave to the recipe. The fun part of cooking is experimenting and since I don't usually have orange marmalade or walnuts in the house, I will substitute peach preserves and toasted pecans.
Jul 9, 2010
don't be such a slave to this if you don't like something put in what you like
Jul 9, 2010
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS BUT I DON'T LIKE ORANGE MARMALADE COULD I USE SOMETHING ELSE
Sep 28, 2009
I have made a salad very similar to this for years - with one exception. My recipe calls for whipped cream instead of sour cream.