- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 package (16 ounces) fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large skillet, bring the pineapple and sausage to a boil. Combine the brown sugar and cornstarch; add to the skillet. Stir in the oranges and blueberries. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forFruited Sausage
"I used frozen blueberries and everything turned blue. The picture looks better so I might use fresh next time."