Fruited Rice Pilaf
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) rice pilaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut, optional
- Cook rice pilaf according to package directions. Stir in the butter until melted. Add the pineapple, raisins and salad dressing. Top with toasted coconut if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 347 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 900mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Aug 1, 2014
This one got mixed reviews. Daughter and I loved it; husband rather have just plain rice pilaf.
Jan 15, 2010
I was looking for a side for BBQ chicken quesdaillas. This was a good pick. I skipped the raisins and added more pineapple. I also used brown rice to bump up our whole grains. This is going in my rotation. Thanks!