- 1 package (6 ounces) rice pilaf
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut, optional
- Cook rice pilaf according to package directions. Stir in the butter until melted. Add the pineapple, raisins and salad dressing. Top with toasted coconut if desired.
1 cup: 347 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 900mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.