Fruited Pistachio Pudding
Fruited Pistachio Pudding comes from Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. It's a quick dessert with broad appeal and so easy to make, Sue reports.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, whipped topping and mayonnaise. Fold in remaining ingredients. Leave in bowl or spoon into individual serving dishes. Serve immediately or chill.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 250 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Fruited Pistachio Pudding in Taste of Home October/November 1993
Apr 7, 2012
Just made this to have for Easter I loved it taste like water gate salad with extra fruit and its a great touch. Now I just have to test it out on my family tomorrow but I think they will love it!