Fruited Pasta Salad
The vibrant colors, sweet fruit and tender pasta make this lovely, festive salad a hit with everyone at picnics and potlucks. —Sandra Pire, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fat-free peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Cool completely. Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use); set pineapple aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream and reserved pineapple juice until smooth; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, pineapple, cantaloupe and grapes. Just before serving, stir in strawberries. Drizzle with yogurt mixture; toss to coat.