Fruited Feta Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, diced
- 1 large tart apple, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta until smooth. Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 159 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fruited Feta Spread
"We made this for Christmas and even the people we thought would'nt eat it loved it as we all did !!!"