Fruited Feta Spread
Field editor Lucille Terry of Frankfort, Kentucky shares this chunky feta and cream cheese spread with a pleasing sweet-savory flavor.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, diced
- 1 large tart apple, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta until smooth. Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 159 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Feta Cheese Spread in Taste of Home December/January 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.