- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, diced
- 1 large tart apple, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and feta until smooth. Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forFruited Feta Spread
"We made this for Christmas and even the people we thought would'nt eat it loved it as we all did !!!"