Fruited Curry Turkey Salad
You’ll love the well-balanced flavors in this quick turkey salad. You can swap out the leftover turkey for chicken and serve it year-round. —Suzanne Kesel, Cohocton, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens among five serving plates; top with turkey mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 472 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Originally published as Curried Turkey Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Walnuts in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.