Fruited Curry Turkey Salad for Two
You’ll love the well-balanced flavors in this quick turkey salad. You can swap out the leftover turkey for chicken and serve it year-round. —Suzanne Kesel, Cohocton, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1-2/3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens between two serving plates; top with turkey mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 462 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 37g protein.
Originally published as Curried Turkey Salad with Apples, Cranberries and Walnuts in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.