- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, mandarin oranges and grapes. Drain and rinse pasta with cold water; add to chicken mixture. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFruited Chicken Pasta Salad
"I made this and the Parmesan Knots from Taste of Home for a luncheon jewelry party I was hosting and everyone loved both. The salad was easy to make and easy to eat off the plate without having to sit at a table. Will definitely use this recipe again! Try it AND the Parmesan Knots. Great light lunch!"
"love this! I've also had it with cubed cheddar cheese in it."
"My daughter LOVES this. It's fast cheap and a snap to make and for a summer meal, this is wonderful, we used red grapes, though. It gave it more color."