Fruited Brie Bake
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 round (13.2 ounces) Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Sliced almonds
- Assorted crackers
- Remove rind from the top of the Brie; set aside. Hollow out the center, leaving a 1-in. shell all around. Place Brie shell in an ungreased ovenproof serving dish. Save leftover cheese for another use.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and spoon into the center of the cheese. Top with the reserved cheese top. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is softened. Serve warm with crackers.
Originally published as Fruited Brie Bake in Taste of Home Holiday Recipe Card Collection 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.