Fruit Yogurt Medley
"When I'm out of fresh vegetables and greens for a salad, I grab some fruit and toss together this refreshing medley instead," relates Corbin Detgen of Buchanan, Michigan. "Try it with your favorite yogurt flavor."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped dates
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) peach yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the apple, banana, grapes, walnuts and dates. Fold in yogurt.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 150 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Yogurt Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.