VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 3 medium kiwifruit, halved and sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Stir in poppy seeds; let stand 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine fruits. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Fruit with Poppy Seed Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p138