Fruit with Honey-Ginger Dressing
"Here's a refreshing addition to any meal," promises Cheryl Perry, Hertford, North Carolina. "The spiced yogurt dressing is delicious over the combination of grapes, berries and cantaloupe balls."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls or additional seedless red grapes
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredient until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and blueberries; spoon into serving bowls. Drizzle with dressing.