Fruit-Topped Almond Cream is a light and refreshing dessert. The recipe comes from Donna Friedrich of Fishkill, New York. "It's delicious with berries, but it can be made all year using whatever fruit is available," Donna informs.
Recommended: Chocolate Almond Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges)
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and extract until stiff peaks form. Fold into pudding. Spoon into a shallow 2-qt. serving dish. Chill. Top with fruit just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Topped Almond Cream in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p11
Reviews forFruit-Topped Almond Cream
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2009