Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a slow cooker, combine the fruit, onion, peppers, garlic, cornstarch and vinegar; stir well. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 44 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fruit Salsa
"No one in the family was enthusiastic about this -- a bit bland, though it was better after chilling overnight. Very easy and a good idea in theory., but I don't think I'll make it again."
"different and very tasty, I big hit at parties"