Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
This tangy vinaigrette is tasty served over any combination of fruit.—Mark Trinklein, Racine, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, process raspberries until pureed. Strain to remove seeds. Return puree to the blender. Add the jam, vinegar and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Add the oil, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cover and process until blended. Serve with fruit.