We enjoy picking our own raspberries for this scrumptious salad. Sometimes I'll add cold cubed chicken and serve it in cantaloupe shells. It's flavorful and refreshing!
Recommended: 70 Summer Recipes to Pack in Your Picnic Basket
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p104