Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
We enjoy picking our own raspberries for this scrumptious salad. Sometimes I'll add cold cubed chicken and serve it in cantaloupe shells. It's flavorful and refreshing!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 149 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook