Fruit Salad Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, apples and kiwi. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, jelly and orange juice; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with graham crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 26 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 23, 2010
My entire family loved this and will certainly make this again! Delish!
Jul 15, 2010
I followed the recipe exactly and it was great. I took it to a Bunko party and came home with an empty bowl. A big hit. Thanks
Jun 28, 2010
you dont use orange juice you use strawberry juice