Fruit Salad Fluff
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced pears, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine whipped topping, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice and salt; fold into fruit mixture. Chill. Just before serving, stir in nuts.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 258 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 25, 2015
Very good! (I also didn't add salt.) Will be making this again.
May 26, 2014
A very good way to to use up canned fruits. It's very good. I was surprised how good it was with the sour cream in it. I left the salt out and the walnuts. Never have heard of putting salt in a fruit salad and my family doesn't care for the nuts in things.
Apr 3, 2012
super easy to put together and very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.