- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold into fruit. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forFruit Pudding Salad
"Sounds like a lot of other fruit salads but we were shocked at how good this one was. Smooth and creamy with a delicious combination of fruits. Plus it is healthy!!"
"I have used this recipe at baby showers, Christmas get togethers, and pot lucks and have always gotten raves."
"made this yummy fruit salad some time ago and have made it several times since--love it"