Fruit Pizza Triangles
The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips. —Gretchen Widner, Sun City West, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Roll into a 15x10-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Cut into 20 triangles. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in preserves and confectioners' sugar; pipe or spread over triangles. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange fruit over tops.
Originally published as Mixed Berry Pizza in Summer Appetizers Recipe Cards 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.