Fruit Pizza Supreme
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Pat cookie dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, orange juice and pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 283 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 2, 2017
Ive been making this recipe for years! The cookie sheet always comes back licked clean. No negative feedback on this one. Its a winner
May 12, 2014
I was actually looking for an old recipe I had gotten from the magazine but couldn't find online. Glad to say, this is much better!
Dec 15, 2010
My friend made this for Thanksgiving and it was sooo delicious that I begged her for the recipe! A few days later I made it for my co-workers and they loved it! It was simple and easy to make. The only thing is next time, I'll use 2 tubes of sugar cookie dough instead of one. I didn't feel like there was enough dough for a 15-in. x 10.in x 1-in cookie sheet. And I'll have to reduce the glaze portions by half. The glaze was a bit too much. Otherwise, it's an excellent recipe and I plan on making it again for my Holiday potluck.
Aug 1, 2009
I made this for our house warming and was a hit!, Everybody ask me for the recipe, and of course I didn't share it! That's my little secret.
Feb 27, 2009
Delicious, with or without the glaze.