Fruit on a Stick
My family loves this fun finger food with its smooth, creamy dip. —Faye Hintz, Springfield, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes12 servings (1-1/2 cups dip)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 to 4 tablespoons 2% milk
- 12 fresh strawberries, halved
- 24 cubes cantaloupe
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and cut into eighths
- Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme and milk until smooth. Thread fruit on wooden skewers. Serve with dip.