Straight from the pantry comes a super-simple, colorful and pleasant-tasting fruit dish. "Pie filling dresses up this combination of canned fruits," reports Margaret Anders of Helena, Montana.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 109 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Fruit Medley in Quick Cooking Premiere 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.