Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip
You can't go wrong with this refreshing appetizer and delightful dip. Friends will clamor around it when you set out a lovely platter of these colorful skewers. —Linda Hess, Chilliwack, British Columbia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 145 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 8, 2011
Grandchildren loved it. Easy to make for little fingers.
Mar 11, 2009
My kids love this as an after school snack. It does not last long in my house.
Nov 30, 2008